Monday, November 7, 2011

Let Heaven and Nature Sing...




Hi there! Wow, I'm back with my third post today, I've just been stamping all day, lol! I made another card for JustRite's Christmas Linky Party. I just couldn't let the party end without using one of my favorite stamps. I love cardinals, and this stamp is beautiful! My image is colored with Prismacolor pencils and I used an embossing folder for a faux letterpress technique. I think even without the bow and layers to make the card easier for mailing, the card would still look very nice. I may have another card in me today, we will see, lol. Thanks so much for stopping in. :)

4 comments:

  1. Tanya you make the most amazing cards, this is stunning, love the embossing and your beautiful cardinal bird xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tanya I agree you cards are so beautiful I love everything I see on your blog.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete