Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Let Heaven and Nature Sing...


Hi, happy Wednesday! Wow, it's been awhile since I have posted, just haven't had any mojo lately. When it rains, it pours, had a lot going on here, and none of it good, so I've just been kinda bummed lately. Anyway, trying to get back into things and what better way then with JustRite's last challenge of the year, make something Christmas. So I broke out my very favorite Christmas stamp, the cardinal from Christmas Treasures, my most used during the holidays, I love it! My image is colored with Prismacolor pencils, and I had this cardinal paper, just enough left how perfect! I have one more card for the challenge coming up shortly as soon as my batteries get enough juice, lol.

2 comments:

  1. I love this card-that stamp set is one I have been looking for forever-I actually made a card last year from a make n Take with that image and have wanted it. I will have to do a search and see if it is still available. Thanks so much for sharing- it is so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!!!! Love the colors and the layers you've used. Hope things get better for you, I've missed your cards. :)

    ReplyDelete