Monday, November 7, 2011

Merry Christmas


Good morning! I'm sharing a card that I made for the Snowy Delights challenge at Flourishes, capture that snowy sparkly feeling on your card. I used this gorgeous wreath from Flourishes stamped in blue and colored in different shades of blue. It doesn't show up well in the photograph, but I used glitters in blue, silver, and white. I love CAS cards for the holidays, so much easier to mail, and I love the blue and white combo. Thanks so much for taking a peek, have a great week! :)

5 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful design- you should share at Creative Inspirations Paint this week-the challenge is anything goes.
    http://creativeinspirationspaint.blogspot.com/2011/11/ci-paints-inspired-by-anything-goes.html#comments

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great clean look on this card. The blue coloring is gorgeous. I wanted to let you know how much I like your November, fall blog outfit, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clean lines and great color for the busy Holidays coming. Your score lines really make a beautiful setting the the wreath.
    Thank You for playing along with Flourishes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful and a great cas and flat rate mailer. Beautiful card. thanks for playing in our snowy delights challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tanya this is so pretty. Blue is one of my favorite colors. I love how you cut out the wreath. You have a lot of patience. :) Thanks for joining us at Flourishes.

    ReplyDelete