Thursday, November 10, 2011

Tag You're It!


It's release week at Flourishes stamps, and I am playing along with yesterday's noon time challenge to make a tag. I cut a tag from a manila folder and inked up the gorgeous Paperwhites set, Flourishes has the most beautiful flowers! I colored the image with Prismacolor pencils and sponged up the edges. I have a bottle of Graphite Glimmer Mist, I guess I was a little too close because I got a few large blobs, but I'm still happy with how it turned out. A little vintage lace, and that's it. Don't forget to check out this and the today's noon time challenge here. Thanks so much for stopping by. :)

10 comments:

  1. I love this tag! The blobs are perfect. Greetings:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards and projects are so soft and pretty. I love,love,love this tag!!!! Just beautiful my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks stunning Tanya! The warmth is beautiful and you totally captured the delicate feel of paperwhites!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Tanya, your tag is beautiful! I always forget to stamp on Kraft and color with pencils.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just STUNNING! LOVE that you stamped on Kraft...it's SO soft and elegant!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how the colors look on the manilla folder! Hugs, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful, love the colouring and the elegant flower... and those blobs too look great I think :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the vintage feel to this tag! It's gorgeous Tanya!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous tag, Tanya! I love that you colored on Kraft and I do love your accidental blobs of mist on there. It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete