Wednesday, November 30, 2011

We Wish You A Merry Christmas


I'm back with my second card for JustRite's Christmas Challenge. For this card I used the ornament stamp from Vintage Christmas. I painted the image with Twinkling H2O's, I love these sparkly paints! They have a little shimmer that is just perfect. I used a little vintage lace, some sponging, and some stitching. My old sewing machine is having a fit so I don't use it often, but broke it out tonight, and put it quickly back, it's still giving me a hard time, lol. I used some awesome May Arts twill ribbon, and embossed the round sentiment in gold powder. That's it for tonight, thank you so much for stopping by to see me :)

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Tanya. I love the soft color scheme you chose and your layout!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful vintage design, the bow is lovely!

    ReplyDelete