Friday, December 16, 2011

Flourishes Perfect Pair Challenge



Ok, I'm back with my card for Flourishes second challenge for December's release. Play along and you have a chance to win the entire release, how awesome is that? This challenge is an inspiration color challenge. Here is the photo, use the colors light green, deep rose, and tan. Can you believe I actually had tan flowers?For my card I used this beautiful sentiment from the Life Lines set. I added a little sponging, some fabulous vintage lace, and this gorgeous moth from Pink Paislee. Check out all of the deets for the challenge here. Ok, that's it for me, thank you so much for visiting me today, have a wonderful weekend. :)

9 comments:

  1. Wow Tanya, this is gorgeous, what an elegant card. Love the beautiful background paper and the pretty lace xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tanya this is beautiful, love the color combo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful summer'ish card! Great take on the color challenge, good luck with the challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Great sentiment focus and I like the added flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tanya, your card is so ooh la la devine! LOVE the flowers, love the design and the lace is so delicate! Thanks for the inspiration! Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm SUCH a fan of Eleanor Roosevelt. I like your 3D roses and butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooo, I literally gasped when I saw this card, Tanya! Beautiful and elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, this is lovely! Beautiful paper and butterfly! Hugs, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous, Tanya! The lace sets off the entire card! Your cards are always perfectly embellished and laid out!

    ReplyDelete