Saturday, December 3, 2011

Happy thoughts are coming your way


Hi, happy Saturday! I have a sweet little tag to share today, it's for December's Guest Designer Contest in the My Favorite Things forums over at SCS. The theme is Play Tag, I had so much fun making my tag! I started with a hand cut tag and embossed it with my swirl folder, kinda looks like wind, huh? ;) I used this darling Pure Innocence image, Aim High, eek! Isn't she just the sweetest! I paper pieced her dress and kite, and colored her hair and body with Prismacolor pencils. I also used some of MFT's Die'namics: the Flat-Bottom Cloud, Fresh Cut Grass, and the Bracket Tab for the sentiment. A little pink twine for kite string, and that's it. Thank you so much for popping by for a peek, have a great weekend! :)

3 comments:

  1. This is adorable, I too love MFT stamps and dies! Hugs, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Tanya! This is adorable! Very creative and unique! The depth, the texture, the stitching...it is all perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. EEKS, she is adorable!!! I love this tag, the embossing is perfect, it definitely looks like wind. All the detail is amazing here.

    ReplyDelete