Monday, December 12, 2011

Kindred Spirits



Hello, hope you had a nice weekend. I've got a card for this week's Timeless Tuesday challenge at Flourishes. This week was a sketch:I used the Sweet Days of Summer set, I think this may be my favorite set from Flourishes, I just love the sweet silhouette images. I stamped a wallpaper background stamp in yellow, then stamped the image and sentiment over that. Some gorgeous My Minds Eye paper and a little vintage lace to finish it off. I'll be back in a little while with another card using a Flourishes set, today is my daughter's birthday and I'm going to work on her card while she is out.

6 comments:

  1. this is SO beautiful, Tanya! really love the colors you used. gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful take on the sketch Tanya. Your card turned out beautiful. Thanks so much for participating in the Timeless Tuesday Challenge.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Tanya! Love the silhouette image mixed with the pretty eyelet trim! Thanks for joining along with FTTC :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEAUTIFUL!!! Love your take on the Sketch...thank you for playing along! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I just love this stamp!!!! Your card is fabulous, the color combination are awesome especially that tree!
    Hugs Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, Tanya! I love the colors that you selected. The image is absolutely fabulous!

    ReplyDelete