Sunday, December 4, 2011

Merry Christmas


Hi there! I'm back with my second card today. For this one, I am playing along with this week's My Favorite Things sketch challenge, LOVE this sketch and will definitely use it again.


I used Clearly Sentimental About Christmas from MFT, it has so many beautiful holiday sentiments, love it! My paper is from Making Memories, I found a couple of packs after Christmas last year for a buck each, yay! Ok, I'm off, got some household chores to take care of, have a great day :)

9 comments:

  1. I like this one too! The layers are fantastic, Tanya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a nice sketch, however your card made it wonderful! Love the papers and the sweet polka dot tree!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, cute! love the papers, tree and labels, tanya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty card & beautiful take on the sketch. Love the dimensions of your card too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so pretty and festive. beautiful card, Tanya!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Christmas card,lovely colours and I love the dimension....Have a lovely weekend...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely Christmas card! I really like the red and green frames around your text.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful Christmas card! I love it! I love how you stacked the nesties as so! Also thank you for entering my blog candy....good luck to you in the draw! :)
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the layering and the mix of pattern papers, Tanya! What a great Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete