Monday, December 12, 2011

My baby girl's birthday


Hi, I'm back with my second post. This card is for my daughter's birthday today. She is too old for little cutesie cards now, so I went with this gorgeous birthday cake from Flourishes Let Them Eat Cake set, give her something more grown up. The cake and stand were heat embossed with clear powder and I added a little bling in the bottom corner. A sweet heart border punch and my background paper is from Authentique, I've been hoarding it and finally broke it out, lol. I am entering my card the Feminine Flair Challenge at Flourishes this week. Ok, that's it for me today, thank you so much for stopping by, have a great week! :)

13 comments:

  1. This is absolutely beautiful! Love the grey and pink combo, it works perfectly with the Authentique DP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so elegant and beautiful, I bet your daughter loved it! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Tanya ... and really elegant. Love the soft pink and borders, so pretty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Classy and beautiful! Such an elegant birthday card for your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You picked the perfect set for Feminine.. Love this. Thanks for joining us at Flourishes Tanya.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Tanya. That's gorgeous! Love your card.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Tanya! Happy Birthday to your daughter! Lovin' the elegant Flourishes cake!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow what a fabulous card hon, I bet your daughter just loved it! It's so chic.
    Hugs Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! And perfectly feminine! Thanks for playing the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a gorgeous birthday card! Love the pink cake with the grey stand - very classy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fancy and sweet, the jewels are a great touch. Thanks for playing in Flourishes Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful and feminine card! It is delightful to behold! Just the perfect amount of bling!

    ReplyDelete