Sunday, December 4, 2011

peace. love. joy.


Happy happy Sunday! Hope your weekend is going well. Today I am playing along with Market Street Stamps Block Party. Just make a project with Market Street Stamps and link up, easy peasy! Also, they have a new release with beautiful holiday images, check it out.

For my card I decided to go clean and simple, I used Joyful Snowman and popped him up on some icy blue dp that looks like swirling wind ;) I added the sentiment and some zigzag stitching, pretty quick for mass producing some cards. Thanks for popping by, I'll be back in a bit with one more card. :)

6 comments:

  1. I love how clean your card is! The zigzag stitching is a perfect element, I also love how you used pop-dots to raise the snowman. Super cute!!!
    -Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is really pretty. I love the colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect winter card!! Thanks for coming to the Block Party at MSS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, cute, cute! The stitching is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete