Sunday, December 11, 2011

simply delightful



Hi! Hope your weekend is going well. I am playing along with a brand new challenge, Runway Inspired, where they use fashion to find inspiration. I love inspiration challenges! Here is the first inspiration photo:
I kept the CAS look with my card and gold embossed this fabulous medallion stamp to mimic the Versace logo and added a couple of soft yellow butterflies. All of my stamps are from The Craft's Meow. Pretty quick and easy. That's it for me today, thanks so much for stopping by. :)

6 comments:

  1. this totally looks like the logo in the photo, great idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you used the medallion to mimic the Versace logo- fabulous idea! Your simple layout and abundance of white space speak to my CAS-loving heart! Thanks so much for playing along with our very first Runway Inspired Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fantastic take on the inspiration photo, great job Tanya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is stunning, you have managed to CASE the inspirational photo perfectly, love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card says it all...It is simply delightful!

    ReplyDelete