Saturday, December 3, 2011

Warm Winter Wishes


Hi! I'm back with my second post today. Pumpkin Spice is having a DT call, so of course I am trying out for it! Pumpkin Spice is where I now get my papers, all products are at least 30% off, with no coupon required, plus they have super fast shipping. How awesome would that be to be on the DT of a company that you know and love? They are asking for anything, any color, anything that makes you smile. Well, I just adore snowmen, and this one from MFT definitely makes me smile. Isn't he just the sweetest? He is colored with Prismacolor pencils and his scarf is paper pieced. My papers are from Cosmo Cricket's Jolly by Golly line, I love this collection, I love anything Cosmo Cricket! ;) I added some die cut snowflakes and icicles, how fun! The size of the finished card is 5x5. You can check out all of the details for the call here. Thanks so much for stopping by to see me, crossing my fingers, wish me luck! :)

Also, I am going to enter my card into the Winter-Holiday challenge at Little Scrap Pieces. :)

8 comments:

  1. Tanya, this is fabulous! I love everything about your card and am drooling over the snowman and icicles! Hugs, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute image and fab design and details. love this, Tanya! now i'll have to go and check out Pumpkin Spice. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card, Tanya! Good luck with your DT quest! You certainly deserve to be a winner. Your work is always stellar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card- love the snowman and the dripping icicles- great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww Tanya this is so sweet, I love your snowman .. Good luck with the DT. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tanya great layering and design. Having a winter-holiday challenge at my blog this week hope you will link up one of your beautiful projects. www.littlescrappieces.blogspot.com Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute....or I should say "snow" cute!

    ReplyDelete