Saturday, January 14, 2012

hi



Link
Hi! I hope you are having a lovely weekend so far. I just wanted to quickly pop in with a card using this week's sketch from My Favorite Things. I still had these beautiful MME papers out from my card last week, and just had to use them. I love these sweet Pure Innocence images, and I just love to paper piece their little dresses, reminds me of playing with paper dolls.

I am also adding my card to Pumpkin Spice's show your style, you have a chance to win this month's card kit. Pumpkin Spice is where I order my papers, check out the info here.

Thanks so much for stopping by, have a great weekend. :)

14 comments:

  1. She is so sweet. I really like the way you cut her out and the paper you chose. It is all perfect for this sketch.. Great job

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card Tanya, love the style and the paper piecing on her dress, so cute xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww, Tanya, you rocked this card! Perfect paper choices and a terrific sketch. I especially love the script paper behind her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh such a cutie card Tanya, love the design, love the pretty girl, love the pretty paper!

    Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me such a lovely comment on my blog, it was wonderful to hear from you Tanya.

    Hope you are having a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Total sweetness Tanya! :) Great use of the sketch, and those pretty papers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So totally sweet! Your colouring is perfect and I love the way you have popped her up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how ADORABLE!! Love the papers you picked and that CUUUTE pennant die.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tanya, your card is adorable. Love the papers you picked and the way you added the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow so pretty. LOve this.
    JUst come across ur blog n enjoyed ur lovely creations. Now I m ur new follower.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, how sweet and adorable! Simply perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a sweet card,lovely colours and the image is so cute...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a sweet card! Love that little girl image!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute, Tanya! I love the little flag.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Tanya, was thinking of you, hope you are well. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete