Friday, January 13, 2012

What's cookin' good lookin'?


Hi! Happy Friday to you! I was digging through some papers and came across this fun pattern. It made me think of a table cloth, then I thought of this cute guy from There She Goes Stamps that has not seen ink yet. The challenge at the TSG blog this week is paper piecing, so I pieced his little tie to match the background and his pants, he needed real chef pants, lol. He is popped up on foam dots, and just added a fun border. That's it for me today, thank you so much for stopping by for a little look, have a great weekend. :)

6 comments:

  1. great card! your coloring work on that chef is awesome and I like the paper-pieced pants!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tanya, Glad you played along! Love the table cloth look and how the chef's tie/scarf matches the background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card Tanya :) Love the gingham background! Perfect fit with the cute image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww how fun, so cute Tanya, love the chef and style of your card, really clean and elegant as always xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my - that is so cute! Love that the chef's scarf matches the background paper =) TFS!

    ReplyDelete