Sunday, January 29, 2012

You're so Tweet


Hi there! It's been awhile since I've posted. Just haven't had any mojo :( We have had so much stuff going on, just doesn't seem like things are ever going to look up, but we are trying to stay positive. And to top everything off, our 14 year old dog Lady had a stroke last week. We were told that a stroke for dogs is not as debilitating as it is for humans. And that most dogs usually recover their motor functions and movement control within several weeks. It was so sad, she couldn't walk and we had to carry her outside to do her business, and she is heavy, a Lab/Chow mix. She is up and walking around now, hobbling really, but she wanted to go out when the two little ones went out today. Her tail is wagging, her head is not tilted anymore, and she looks happier. I'm so happy for her.

Anyway, I made a card! I wanted to play along with this week's sketch over at My Favorite Things, it's a quick and easy one. I colored the Pure Innocence image with Prisma pencils, and used a MFT Doily Die. Hoping my mojo will return soon. Thanks so much for visiting me, have a great day. :)

8 comments:

  1. This is a real cutie!
    So glad your pup is doing better, had to be scary as can be seeing her like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card! Love the soft color combinations. Poor puppy...

    ReplyDelete
  3. this card is precious! i am so happy to hear your pup is doing better! so so scary! keep us posted...sending hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a super sweet card Tanya, love that little girl and that die cut is such a pretty background! Hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an adorable card, Tanya! This is such a sweet image! I am so happy to hear that Lady is feeling better! I will include her in our "puppy prayers" tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very adorable. Sweet and springy, awesome die template.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an adorable card! I'm sorry to hear about your dog! We had the same issues with ours and we actually just put her down Monday. :( I hope it gets better and your mojo returns! (Don't I understand that!) lol!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sorry to hear about your dog and the card is very cute!

    ReplyDelete