Saturday, February 4, 2012

Live, Dance, Laugh

Hello, hope you are having a good weekend so far. Thank you for your kind words about our dog Lady. She is doing much better now. She is walking almost as well as before the stroke, she wants to go out everyday to walk, and she seems happy. Makes me so happy!

Well, my mojo is still missing :( But I did receive some beautiful stamps from Jackie over at Inky Antics, that I couldn't wait to get inky. Thank you again Jackie! This set is the Brushed Calligraphy #2 set, I LOVE it! I made a couple of note cards. For the first, I stamped the beautiful flower image in grey and then painted it in with some Twinkling H2O's to keep it soft.



On my second card, embossed the image and sentiment in white on kraft and colored it in with Prisma pencils.



Ok, that's it for me today, hoping to get a little crafty time in this weekend. Thanks for stopping by! :)

13 comments:

  1. Fabulous, Tanya! You are one of the Queens of CAS! You do it sooooo well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't believe your mojo is missing! These are beautiful sweetie
    I am loving the Inky Antics images-I love the winter ones I won awhile back
    Glad your pup is mending, it had to have been so traumatic.
    Hugs sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are spectacular! I really love them!!!! sending hugs and i hope that your treat turns out yummy and picture perfect : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really gorgeous and soft Tanya!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards Tanya,love them both...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love both of these - so soft and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tanya, both of your cards are beautiful! Love the Kraft card base just a little bit more though. The white embossing really pops.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are beautiful!!! I love the white embossed look craft... actually, any white on craft! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are gorgeous Tanya, love the embossing on the kraft card.. you reminded me that I got some white embossing powder which I haven't tried yet!!! Hope you are well. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi Tanya, hopping around today from blog to blog, hoping all is well with you...happy thanksgiving girl!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty! Think you might want to stop by my blog...hint, hint, HINT ;) Remember the lip gloss contest?!?

    ReplyDelete